Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 71

Thread: JRSC INTERCOOLER FOR REAL!!!!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member defconsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2001
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will it work for all B series motors (ie. B18B)

    Defconsc
    -------------


    ------------------
    98 Teg B18B, JRSC kit, JR BTC, JR fuel Pump, AEM CAI, DC JDM 4-1, Gutted Hi flow Cat, Apexi N1 Exhaust

  2. #42
    Inactive Member BlownSOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which B series manifold are you using for the prototype?

  3. #43
    Inactive Member buddhavelvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I want one for the 92-95 M45 1.6L SOHC JRSC!

    - Forced Induction Civics

    ------------------

  4. #44
    MouhadIb
    Guest MouhadIb's Avatar

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by grand600:
    Well Dbman I guess you will have to trust me cause the manifold will be done next week!!

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Man if that's the case.... you live in KNOXVILLE.... I'll be heading up to TN in March to go White Water Rafting on the Ocoee. I might have to make a stop in Knoxville to check your setup! I would fork out the DINERO for this. eek


    ------------------
    "En su vida, un hombre puede cambiar de mujer, sus opiniones politicas o su religion pero no su equipo de futbol." Adreano Galleani, Uruguayen poet.

    avatarphp?userid53&ampdateline1008891708
    C speedbanner

    [This message has been edited by MouhadIb (edited February 07, 2002).]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member REALNemeKwky12Seclub's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by newgsrdriver:
    You have succeeded in increasing my heart rate...

    Please do tell us more whenever its available wink
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Hahhaha No Shit me to! Damn That would be sick ass FUCK! Mad props bro on trying to get this done!! I want one to!! and of course a BOV!! DAMN THAT WOULD BE SO SICK! you would have the noise of a crying baby the sound of a BOV, and sick ass IC on the front of the car!! I bet a lot of people are going to trip when they see that shit and think its Turbo but makes the sound of a Supercharger!!!! hahah LOL! Sick


    ------------------
    N E M E S I S 4 Life Nor-Cal
    12 Sec GSR on 6lb Pulley and boltons.
    IM- NemeKwky12seclub
    http://home.attbi.com/~kaotik1/nemebook.htm Check it out
    Building Motor Shootin For 11's

  6. #46
    Inactive Member 2000R's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2001
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am headed out to east Tn next mouth. I live in memphis would like to meet up with you if I could. let me know.

    ------------------
    2000 ITR #00-0046 PY
    Comptech Ice-box
    Comptech intake
    Ported T/B, with smaller pulley
    [email protected]
    AEM fuel rail
    AEM fpr
    Cartech 20005 FMU
    AEM cam gears
    AEM power steering pulley
    Kamikaze header
    Stock CAT
    Thermal R&D cat back exhaust 2.25"
    17" Team Loco 142s in gunmetal
    Nitto- 555- 204/40/17
    3 pod gauge on A-pillar
    JR boost gauge
    JR fuel pressure
    J&S monitor
    J&S Ultra safe-guard
    Tinted windows
    Have all stock parts.
    Dyno wheel HP 200@8400rpm
    Best [email protected]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member grand600's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The intake mani is done!! I am waiting on a spearco intercooler and gaskets. After all that comes in the costom intercooling pipeing will have to be made. Hopefully begining of march. I saw the intake mani and I was in Shock. Its so simple its pathetic. I will only post pics when the project is completed. Later for now

    ------------------
    JRSC @8psi RC 270's, cartech 2025i water inj, jr map mod, vpac, JR BTC, dcsports 4-1, apex-i N1 catback 2.1/4", 2.1/4" test pipe, Zip22 02 sim, J&S safeguard, fuel pump, aluminum fly(6.5)lb, center force dual friction clutch. A/F gauge, FP gauge, boostgauge, EGT gauge, MSD digital 6, blaster coil, MSD cap, magnacore wires, J&S dual monitor.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member grand600's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The manifold is done!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am waiting on my intercooler and gaskets to come in. Then he will have to have the car for a day or two for making the piping. Then we will see if this dam thing kicks ass or not!!

    ------------------
    JRSC @8psi RC 270's, cartech 2025i water inj, jr map mod, vpac, JR BTC, dcsports 4-1, apex-i N1 catback 2.1/4", 2.1/4" test pipe, Zip22 02 sim, J&S safeguard, fuel pump, aluminum fly(6.5)lb, center force dual friction clutch. A/F gauge, FP gauge, boostgauge, EGT gauge, MSD digital 6, blaster coil, MSD cap, magnacore wires, J&S dual monitor.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member BoostedEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2000
    Posts
    759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why only post pics after it is put together?????? We would REALLY like to see every little piece in this "Intercooler" biggrin

    ------------------
    95 EX w/ SC JDM B16
    210WHP/144ft-lbs

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Peyomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2000
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by grand600:
    The intake mani is done!! I am waiting on a spearco intercooler and gaskets. After all that comes in the costom intercooling pipeing will have to be made. Hopefully begining of march. I saw the intake mani and I was in Shock. Its so simple its pathetic. I will only post pics when the project is completed. Later for now

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    So its an air to air intercooler? Huh, wonder why he went that route?




    ------------------

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •